Week 7 - Boys and Girls Club
Week seven was my last day with the kids. Being that I decided to spend it with my favorite age group, 5-7. The day went as usual, lots of play time, a fun game of dodge ball, and some interesting conversation. Later that day I spent some time with the 8-9 group playing soccer and getting to know them.
I began thinking about how much I will miss everyone there. Spending time in the club has become an important part of my week! I began thinking about all of the things which had made an impression on me during my time there! I remembered my first day and how new it felt to be surrounded by so many kids, and different it felt now. The Boys and Girls club is a very positive organization and it contributes to communities not only across the nation, but across the world. I am looking forward to my time of analyzing my experience and focusing on some specific aspects of the organization.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home